Forensic science!!!

“Forensic science is the application of science to criminal and civil laws, mainly—on the criminal side—during criminal investigation, as governed by the legal standards of admissible evidence and criminal procedure.” 

download

Forensic Science/ Chemistry is something I’ve been passionate about for so long I love everything about it. It is something I have been interested in since I was 9 and started watching SVU (Law and Order),  CSI and NCSI. I have alwasy loved science I love conducting experiments and looking at the data making the hypothesis. Theres just something about science that makes me was to pursue a career in it. Ive been dedicated to it for so many years.

When I was in 4th grade I remember going up to my science teacher and telling her I wanted to be in forensic chemistry. She put me in science club and we did so many cool experiments also went to competitions where I got 1st place in conducting experiments.

I want to make the world a better and safer place and in forensic chemistry I will be able to do those things. I will be able to solve crimes using evidence and science behind it and be able to prove whether or not someone is guilty of doing something while using science and that makes me so happy.

I would love to go to the University of Florida after I go to junior college and get my general Ed done and start preparing for Forensics.

university_of_florida_vertical_signature-svg

I would love to one day work for the FBI or CSI doing forensics for them because that a high ranked position and they only higher the best of the best. I may just be hired in a local area working for the FDA it all just depends on my high skills (I may even go for getting my doctorate) and my level of experience.